Skip to content


NASCAR Fan Death at Talladega Due to Suspected Carbon Monoxide Leak

A man was found dead and his wife unresponsive in their motor home while camping out at Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday afternoon, and a carbon monoxide leak was reportedly the culprit, according to Kelsey Stein of The couple from Tennessee were found on Saturday at about 1 p.m., per Talladega County Coroner Larry Seals. The man was dead when authorities arrived, but the woman has been hospitalized in Birmingham, Ala., according to the report. The victims were reportedly camping out at Talladega for Sunday's Sprint Cup race, which is quite common at NASCAR races. Seals told the Associated Press, however, that the fun weekend likely turned fatal due to the use of a gas stove which had a faulty exhaust system.  This is the se...

Read Complete Article at Bleacher Report - Motorsports
Article is property of

Posted in MotorSports.